Alpine Adventure West Sept 11-25, 2022
Alpine Adventure West
Sept 11-25, 2022
Join us for a remarkable ride in the Swiss, French, and Italian Alps! Ride Europe’s highest passes.
- Countries: Switzerland, France, Italy
- Sleep in the shadow of the impressive Matterhorn
- Ride the Col de l’Iseran, the highest pass in all the Alps
- Relax on the shores of the cleanest lake in Europe
- Visit the castle where St. Bernard was born
- Cross many of the passes that are part of the Tour de France
- Visit historic cities: Courmayeur, Annecy, Aosta
- Conquer dozens of unforgettable mountain passes
ABOUT THE TRIP
Prepare for the big! Big scenery, big riding days and, of course, big passes. The Alpine Adventure West is a tour for riders who want to toss a boast or two around.
Sleep in the shadow of Europe’s highest mountain, Mt. Blanc. Ride the highest pass in the Alps. Relax on the shore of the cleanest lake in the European Union. Visit the castle where St. Bernard was born. Dip a toe in the Mediterranean. This combination of possibilities is unique to the Alpine Adventure West.
With the focus on towering, majestic mountains, our adventure kicks off in the Old Spa Town of Baden.
Complete with castle ruins overlooking the old town, a river flowing through the middle, an impressionist art gallery, a most engaging cafe culture and a wealth of nightlife, these two days in Baden are filled with possibilities. One of which is to begin tackling mountain passes right away! Albispass, Pragelpass, Sattelegg, and Glaubenbergpass all offer magnificent views from the top and an exciting ride to get there.
- Day 1 – Arrive Baden, Switzerland
- Day 2 – Baden, Free day
- Day 3 – Goumois, France
- Day 4 – Les Rousses, France
- Day 5 – Talloires, France
- Day 6 – Talloires, Free day
- Day 7 – Pont-en-Royans, France
- Day 8 – Pont-en-Royans, Free day
- Day 9 – Jausiers, France
- Day 10 – Jausiers, Free day
- Day 11 – Sauze d’Ouix, Italy
- Day 12 – Breuil-Cervinia, Italy
- Day 13 – Gruyères, Switzerland
- Day 14 – Baden, Switzerland
- Day 15 – Depart for home