August 29–September 9, 2025
- Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Approximately 1,900 miles, all pavement
- All meals with the group included
- Accommodations included, 3 to 5-star
- Single occupancy option available for an up-charge
- Professional motorcycle guide
- Support vehicle
- BMW GS or Harley-Davidson motorcycles available
- 3-wheel Can-Am Spyders, limited availability
- The base price of $6,950 includes motorcycle rental, hotels, and meals
Join us August 29–September 9, 2025, for an incredibly special guided motorcycle group ride in South Africa!
We’ll visit five different national and provincial parks, a cheetah sanctuary, and an ostrich farm. We’ll ride the beautiful—and justifiably famous—Garden Route, spectacular and historic Chapman’s Peak Drive, and see the southernmost point of Africa at Cape Agulhas.
We’ll even take a side trip via 4×4 vehicles on the dirt road over the incredible Sani Pass into Lesotho.
This trip will be extra special as we have partnered with Black Girls Ride, an all-inclusive community for and about Black women motorcyclists, founded by our good friend, Porsche Taylor. You don’t have to be a Black woman to ride with Black Girls Ride. You just have to be your awesome self!
Our tour provider for this trip will be Renedian Motorcycle Tours, one of the top moto travel companies in the world.
We’re also exploring the possibilities of an add-on to see Kruger National Park at the end of this motorcycle tour.
We have limited spaces available on this amazing trip. If you want to join us, get in touch now!